Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Nothing is better than chocolate!
- 1⁄2 lb semisweet chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- In the top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate.
- Quickly blend in sugar, water and butter.
- Remove pan from heat and let mixture cool approximately 5 minutes, then stir in egg yolks.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and refrigerate 1 1/2 to 2 hours-.
- Mixture will be firm.
- Scoop spoonfuls of the chocolate and roll into bite sized balls.
- Roll balls in the powdered cocoa.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.