Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
this looks nice garnished with white chocolate curls
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups whipping cream
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- white chocolate
- preheat oven to 350*.Grease 10' springform pan or tart pan.
- cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- at low speed, beat in flour, cocoa, vanilla and salt until crumbly.
- press dough into bottom and up sides of prepared pan.
- bake at 3508 for 8-10 minutes or until firm but not crisp.cool completely on wire rack.
- to prepare FILLING:.
- scald whipping cream.
- remove from heat.
- add chocolate, stir until melted and smooth.
- cool until slightly thickened.
- pour into prepared crust.
- refrigerate tart 2 hours or until firm.
- garnish with grated white chocolate or white chocolate curls.