Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very elegant! Top with dollops of whipped cream.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- In microwave, cook chocolate chips and 1/2 cup cream until smooth, stir often.
- Cool to room temperature; stir in sugar and vanilla.
- In sm mixing bowl, beat remaining cream until soft peaks form.
- Beat in chocolate on high speed; 1/3 at a time.
- Spoon into crust.
I made this yesterday and it is really nice. It's easy to make and was appreciated by all.
I made this for a luncheon at my son's elementary school yesterday and everyone loved it. I will definitely keep this one handy.
This was so good! It was easy and rich and yummy. Me and my husband even fought over the last piece. That is how good this was! Thank you!!