I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from a cookbook years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 15 squares of the chocolate, margarine and milk in a large heavy saucepan on low.
- 2Whisk in the eggs; cook 1 minute keep stirring then remove from the heat.
- 3Stir in the vanilla.
- 4Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- 5Stir in 2 3/4 cup whipped topping.
- 6Pour into a 8x4 inch loaf pan lined with plastic wrap.
- 7Refrigerate 6 hours, overnight, or freeze 3 hours until firm.
- 8Invert pan onto serving plate; remove plastic wrap.
- 9Melt remaining 1 square chocolate; drizzle over dessert.
- 10Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
- 11Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Truffle Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1951.5
- Calories from Fat 1334
- Total Fat 148.2 g
- Saturated Fat 75.1 g
- Cholesterol 215.7 mg
- Sodium 670.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 171.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 150.4 g
- Protein 18.7 g