This is wonderful simple cake to make. I got this from a Kraft magazine. I used about 1 cup of chocolate chips instead of the squares of chocolate. I added Cool Whip to the top after it was cooled and then chocolate shavings on top of that.
- Combine crumbs & butter; press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar & vanilla on medium speed until well blended.
- Blend in melted chocolate.
- Add eggs one at a time; mix just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes or until centre is almost set.
- Cool completely, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.