1/2 Photos of Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
I first served this at a holiday dinner party to rave reviews. I don't remember where I got the recipe originally, but it has been a hit! The cake will seem underbaked in the center but will firm up as it is cooling and it will firm up further in the refrigerator. I recommend baking your cheesecakes the day before you need them. You can decorate the top with melted white chocolate or with truffles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Mix crust ingredients together and press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 3Melt the chocolate chips, making sure that they are very smooth.
- 4In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 5Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- 6Add melted chocolate, eggs, and vanilla.
- 7Beat on low speed until the ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- 8Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- 9Bake at 300 degrees for 55 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 904.5
- Calories from Fat 565
- Total Fat 62.8 g
- Saturated Fat 37.2 g
- Cholesterol 251.2 mg
- Sodium 492.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 55.1 g
- Protein 16.9 g