1/4 Photos of Chocolate Truffle Cake
Tastes just like a chocolate truffle. So good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Mix 8 eggs and pinch of salt and beat for 5 minutes.
- 3Melt 3 cups of chocolate chips and 1 cup of butter on medium heat.
- 4Cool slightly. Fold chocolate mixture into egg mixture.
- 5Pour into greased and floured 9 inch spring form pan.
- 6Bake 325 for 40 minutes or until set.
- 7Cool. Wrap cake and pan in plastic wrap, refrigerate overnight.
- 8Dip pan in hot water for a few seconds to remove, Invert in serving tray.
- 10Melt 1 cup chocolate chips, 1/2 cup heavy cream. (Heat the cream and pour over the chips) stir until chips are melted. Spread over cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Truffle Cake
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.0
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 195.2 mg
- Sodium 178.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g