1/1 Photo of Chocolate Truffle Brownie Cups
Clueless in the Kitchen's Note:
Brownies to go or to dress up: Without glaze, very portable and easy to serve, with glaze, yummy elegance!! These can even be frozen up to a month, then glazed. Great for bake sales!! Got recipe out of a Betty Crocker cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cooking Aids: mini muffin baking pan, mini muffin cups, medium scoop (cookie drop size or tablespoon).
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- 3Stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs until well blended.
- 4Fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter, use the medium scoop for less mess.
- 5Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
- 6Cool completely before glazing.
- 7Glaze: Heat whipping cream in small saucepan over low heat just until hot but not boiling; remove from heat.
- 8Stir in chocolate until melted.
- 9Let stand about 15 minutes.
- 10Spoon mixture over brownie and add sprinkles.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Truffle Brownie Cups
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 38.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 1.0 g