Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Found this on the Internet posted by Dee Dee Lamb. Sounds like my kids will love it. Please note there are nuts in the ingredients.
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 cups pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- Melt butter, chocolate and milk in a saucepan but be careful not to boil.
- Remove from heat and add flour, vanilla and pecans.
- Mix well.
- Drop on a greased cookie sheet and bake for about 8 minutes at 350 degrees.