Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Taken from the back of a bag of Nestle's Chocolate Creme Treasures (my favorite candy!)...
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raspberries
- 10 chocolate creme Nestle Signatures Treasures
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 10 muffin cups.
- Beat sugar and butter with mixer until combined. Add eggs, evaporated milk and vanilla; beat until blended. Stir in flour and salt. Fold in raspberries.
- Spoon heaping tablespoon batter into prepared cups, place one Treasure candy into each cup, pressing slightly. Spoon another heaping tablespoon batter over each candy, covering completely.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until cakes are golden brown around edges and top is set. Cool in pan. Run knife around edges to loosen and invert onto serving plate. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.