Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from a package of Nestle Signature Treasures.
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 10 chocolate creme Nestle Signatures Treasures
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 10 muffin cups.
- Beat granulated sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until combined.
- Add eggs, evaporated milk and vanilla extract.
- Beat until blended.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Gently fold in raspberries.
- Spoon heaping tablespoon of batter into prepared cups.
- Place 1 Treasure in each cup, pressing down slightly.
- Spoon heaping tablespoon of batter over each Treasure, covering completely.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until cakes are golden brown around edges and top is set.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Run knife around edges to loosen gently invert onto serving plate.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve warm.