Chocolate Tortillas With Fruit Filling
- Beat all ingredients until smooth.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over moderately high heat.
- Pour in a little less than 1/4 cup of batter and tilt pan quickly to spread batter into an even circle.
- Once the edges look dry (2 or 3 minutes), flip it and cook another minute or two on the other side.
- Put the soft tortilla in a rack to firm up.
- Fill with whatever fruit is fresh.
- Alternatively, if you're feeling lazy, you could use a can pie filling of your choice and fill the tortillas up with that.