Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this recipe while surfing online.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- strawberry, sliced (if they're not especially sweet, slice and sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and let sit for an hour)
- kiwi, sliced
- Beat all ingredients until smooth.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over moderately high heat.
- Pour in a little less than 1/4 cup of batter and tilt pan quickly to spread batter into an even circle.
- Once the edges look dry (2 or 3 minutes), flip it and cook another minute or two on the other side.
- Put the soft tortilla in a rack to firm up.
- Fill with whatever fruit is fresh.
- Alternatively, if you're feeling lazy, you could use a can pie filling of your choice and fill the tortillas up with that.