1/1 Photo of Chocolate Tortilla Torte
Since this is my first recipe to post I wanted to share one of our favorite treats. No one believes it's made with tortillas! Prep time does not include minimum 6 hours or overnight refrigeration! I cut it into 8 pieces. A coworker gave me the recipe years ago, and we've enjoyed it often. Hope you do too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate chips in microwave until melted (stir every 30 seconds).
- 2Cool chocolate slightly (about 5-10 minutes); it should be smooth.
- 3Mix in sour cream.
- 4Mixture should be the consistency of thick pudding.
- 5Spread first tortilla with layer of chocolate mix.
- 6Be sure to go to edges.
- 7Repeat until all tortillas are used.
- 8There should be enough chocolate mix to liberally cover the top.
- 9(If I've made the chocolate layers thinner, I frost the whole thing).
- 10Decorate with strawberries or raspberries.
- 11Important: Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Tortilla Torte
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.6
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.3 mg
- Sodium 592.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 10.9 g