Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Looks great! Tweaked a recipe I found on instructables.com to make this.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa (get high quality cocoa like Ghiradelli)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- 18 scoops vanilla ice cream, vanilla BEAN
- 6 tablespoons cinnamon, ground
- caramel sauce (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- For the tortilla: Combine ingredients until smooth.
- Cover and store in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Ice cream: Combine ice cream and cinnamon well.
- Put back in freezer to prevent having soft serve ice cream.
- Cooking: Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup tortilla mixture in center of pan and tilt to spread batter into a circle.
- Let cook for 2 minutes then flip to cook other side for another 1-2 minutes.(Be careful not to burn or else the tortilla will be too stiff for folding.).
- Let cool to prevent ice cream from melting during assembly.
- Assembly: Place tortilla on plate and top with 3 scoops of the ice cream mixture.
- Fold tortilla like an enchilada.
- Drizzle carmel, chocolate or both syrups over folded tortilla and serve.