Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
We made this for my daughter's birthday, and we can't wait to find another excuse to make it again!
- 2 cups honey maid graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup betty crocker chocolate fudge frosting, melted
- 4 teaspoons grated orange peel
- CRUST: Preheat oven to 325°F Mix Crust ingredients; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minute
- BATTER: Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Mix in Batter Flavorings. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- BAKING: Bake 60 min or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake. Cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- TOPPING: Drizzle each cheesecake slice with melted fudge frosting and garnish with grated orange peel.