Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is SO good!!! It’s rich and sweet. You can’t taste the tofu in it. I’ve served it to tofu haters and they didn’t know they were eating tofu!
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (use the chocolate kind if you can find it!)
- 20 ounces soft tofu
- 8 ounces chocolate chips (use the good kind)
- 1 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Place everything else in the blender and process until smooth.
- Pour in melted chocolate and blend well.
- Pour into crust and refrigerate until set.
- Top with whipping cream and strawberries if desired.