This is my cousin Teri's recipe. Very easy to put together, tastes delicious and all the ingredients we usually have on hand!
- Cut up frozen pound cake into bite sized pieces.
- Mix both packages of chocolate pudding in bowl with 4 cups of chilled milk with wire whisk for 2 minutes until well combined.
- Place half of the pound cake pieces in bottom of trifle bowl.
- Spread half of the pudding over the cake pieces.
- Spread half of the whipped topping over the pudding and sprinkle with half of the toffee bits.
- Repeat layers with the remaining pound cake pieces, pudding, cool whip and top off with the remaining toffee bits!
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!