Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my cousin Teri's recipe. Very easy to put together, tastes delicious and all the ingredients we usually have on hand!
- Cut up frozen pound cake into bite sized pieces.
- Mix both packages of chocolate pudding in bowl with 4 cups of chilled milk with wire whisk for 2 minutes until well combined.
- Place half of the pound cake pieces in bottom of trifle bowl.
- Spread half of the pudding over the cake pieces.
- Spread half of the whipped topping over the pudding and sprinkle with half of the toffee bits.
- Repeat layers with the remaining pound cake pieces, pudding, cool whip and top off with the remaining toffee bits!
- Refrigerate until ready to serve!
My sweet tooth family members loved this, I used a fresh cake and only found toffee dipped in chocolate, but then kept to the recipe. It was so easy to assemble the kids could do it. Thank you Mom2Rose for posting this yummy recipe.
DELICIOUS and easy to assemble! This recipe was great because everything I already had on hand!! I LOVED IT!!