- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/3 ounce) packages cheesecake flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 3 chocolate-covered english toffee bars, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare cake according to package directions. Bake and cool completely. Tear into 1 inch pieces (this doesn’t have to be exact because it gets covered with the pudding mix).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix until mixture begins to thicken. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a 9 x 13 pan layer the following: cake, pudding mix, chocolate toffee pieces.
- Refrigerate overnight.