1/2 Photos of Chocolate Toffee Squares
These are rich! As much as I prefer to bake non-dairy desserts, do not substitute margarine for the butter, the flavor just isn't the same!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- 3Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Add egg yolk, vanilla and salt.
- 5Blend well.
- 6Beat in flour just until combined.
- 7Turn into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 10When melted, spread and sprinkle with nuts.
- 11Cut into squares while warm.
- 12Let cool completely.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Toffee Squares
Serving Size: 1 (976 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.5
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 62.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g