1/2 Photos of Chocolate Toffee Bar Dessert
If you can't find toffee bits, chop 4 chocolate covered toffee bars in a food processor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400*.
- 2Mix flour, 1/2 cup toffee bits, pecans, butter and sugar in a large bowl until well mixed. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9 inch pan. Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- 3Pour milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute or until well blended. Spread 1 1/2 cups pudding into bottom of crust.
- 4Gently stir half of the cool whip topping into remaining pudding. Spread over pudding in pan. Top with remaining cool whip. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits.
- 5Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Toffee Bar Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.8
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 41.7 mg
- Sodium 254.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: