A tasty treat for the holidays or a coffee snack!
Make and share this Chocolate Toffee Almond Squares recipe from Food.com.
- CRUST: Combine first four ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add melted butter.
- Mix well.
- Reserve 1 1/4 cups of the mixture for topping.
- Press remainder into greased 13" x 9" cake pan.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 12-15 minutes, or until light golden.
- TOPPING: Combine baking chips, almonds and toffee bits.
- Sprinkle evenly over base.
- Mix together sundae sauce and flour until smooth.
- Pour evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle reserved oat mixture on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes longer, or until golden.
- Cool completely, then cut into squares.