A tasty treat for the holidays or a coffee snack!
Make and share this Chocolate Toffee Almond Squares recipe from Food.com.
- CRUST: Combine first four ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add melted butter.
- Mix well.
- Reserve 1 1/4 cups of the mixture for topping.
- Press remainder into greased 13" x 9" cake pan.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 12-15 minutes, or until light golden.
- TOPPING: Combine baking chips, almonds and toffee bits.
- Sprinkle evenly over base.
- Mix together sundae sauce and flour until smooth.
- Pour evenly over crust.
- Sprinkle reserved oat mixture on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes longer, or until golden.
- Cool completely, then cut into squares.
These were gooey and rich and very addicting!! These may become a permanent fixture on my holiday platters!! Made for Fall PAC 2008.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! These were OUTSTANDING! I thought at first that the caramel topping would make them really messy, but not so, or at least not so finger-lickin' so!! Another nice addition for those who love cookies & especially bars!! I, for one, will keep on making these! Thanks again!
I made this last night and this was very easy and GOOD! I used Heath Bars as I could not find Skor, but the results were delicious and I am taking these to work as a "bribe". LOL Thank you NoraMarie for a delicious desert recipe. :)