Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ultimate adult hot chocolate.
- 2 cups whole chocolate milk
- 4 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, broken into chunks
- 2 tablespoons natural cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot
- 4 tablespoons Creme de Cacao
- 4 tablespoons godiva chocolate liqueur
- marshmallows, for garnish
- Add chocolate milk to a medium saucepan; place over medium heat.
- Bring to just under a boil; look for small bubbles on the sides of the pan.
- Whisk in the chocolate until smooth; whisk the cocoa powder into the mixture until smooth, then whisk in the arrowroot.
- Stir in the creme de cacao and Godiva liqueur.
- Pour into 4 mugs and serve immediately with marshmallows on top.