1/1 Photo of Chocolate Thunder Cake
1 hr 13 mins
This is chocolate paradise! I am a severe chocoholic and this fills the bill for ooey, gooey, and oh so good. This is from a friend that I used to go to church with. I helped a boy make this for a bake-off at church and he won first prize. My sister donated a certificate for this cake to a charity auction and the woman that bought it has called 4 times since then to have me to make this for her.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package swiss chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 3 large eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 Heath candy bars, crushed
- 1Bake cake in a 13x9 pan according to directions on box.
- 2Let cool 25-30 minutes in pan.
- 3Poke holes in cake with wooden spoon handle.
- 4Pour on sweetened condensed milk.
- 5Spread evenly and wait 5 minutes.
- 6Pour on fudge topping (I melt it a few seconds in microwave to pour evenly).
- 7Spread evenly and wait 5 minutes.
- 8Spread Cool Whip over top.
- 9Sprinkle crushed candy bars on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Thunder Cake
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.0
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.1 mg
- Sodium 188.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 40.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
swiss chocolate cake mix