1/3 Photos of Chocolate Tater Fudge
LUv 2 BaKE's Note:
This delicious chocolately fudge, has mashed potato in it!! My mom has made this many times when company came over, and not once has anyone guessed that mashed potatoes were in this fudge. We have often omitted the peanuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cook potato; mash with enough milk to make it fluffy (you should have 1/3 cup mashed potato); set aside.
- 2Line a 8x4x2 inch loaf pan with foil, extending foil over the edges of the pan; spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- 3Melt chocolate; stir in mashed potato, peanut butter, and vanilla; stir in powdered sugar (if necessary, use your hands to mix in the last 1/4 cup sugar).
- 4Stir in half of the peanuts.
- 5Turn fudge into prepared pan, press down evenly; sprinkle with remaining peanuts, then press the peanuts into the fudge.
- 6Chill until firm; once firm, use the foil to lift the fudge out, cut into 1 inch squares; store in a tightly covered contatiner in the fridge.
- 7Yield 32 pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Tater Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g