A nice way to party the next time you don't know what to make, go in for my chocolate tart!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the biscuit base
For the glaze
- 400 g vanilla dark chocolate
For the decorative topping
- chocolate shavings (as much as desired)
- icing sugar
- 1For preparing the biscuit, weigh out the egg and cold water.
- 2Add the biscuit mix.
- 3With a whisk, beat at fast speed for 8-10 minutes.
- 4Then, fold in the sieved cocoa powder.
- 5Pour into a round baking ring of 14cm diameter.
- 6Bake at 200 degrees celcius for about 20 minutes.
- 7After cooling, cut the biscuit twice and fill and spread with apricot jam.
- 8Allow to set at room temperature.
- 9Melt the dark vanilla chocolate at 40 degrees celsius and glaze the prepared tart.
- 10Decorate with chocolate shavings and dust with icing sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Tart
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1095.6
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 235.0 mg
- Sodium 1431.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 204.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 96.3 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla dark chocolate