Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 25 mins
A nice way to party the next time you don't know what to make, go in for my chocolate tart!
Make and share this Chocolate Tart recipe from Food.com.
- For preparing the biscuit, weigh out the egg and cold water.
- Add the biscuit mix.
- With a whisk, beat at fast speed for 8-10 minutes.
- Then, fold in the sieved cocoa powder.
- Pour into a round baking ring of 14cm diameter.
- Bake at 200 degrees celcius for about 20 minutes.
- After cooling, cut the biscuit twice and fill and spread with apricot jam.
- Allow to set at room temperature.
- Melt the dark vanilla chocolate at 40 degrees celsius and glaze the prepared tart.
- Decorate with chocolate shavings and dust with icing sugar.