Prep 35 mins
Cook 25 mins
A nice way to party the next time you don't know what to make, go in for my chocolate tart!
Make and share this Chocolate Tart recipe from Food.com.
For the biscuit base
- 250 g eggs
- 150 g cold water
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 500 g biscuit mix
- 750 g apricot jam
For the glaze
- 400 g vanilla dark chocolate
For the decorative topping
- chocolate shavings (as much as desired)
- icing sugar
- For preparing the biscuit, weigh out the egg and cold water.
- Add the biscuit mix.
- With a whisk, beat at fast speed for 8-10 minutes.
- Then, fold in the sieved cocoa powder.
- Pour into a round baking ring of 14cm diameter.
- Bake at 200 degrees celcius for about 20 minutes.
- After cooling, cut the biscuit twice and fill and spread with apricot jam.
- Allow to set at room temperature.
- Melt the dark vanilla chocolate at 40 degrees celsius and glaze the prepared tart.
- Decorate with chocolate shavings and dust with icing sugar.