Recipe by tamarinda
Cook time is chill time. This a recipe rewritten from one I found posted by VS Dobbs at http://ask.metafilter.com/47886/Chocolate-cake-recipes
- 2 1⁄4 cups cocoa powder
- 2 1⁄4 cups maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut oil (organic unrefined has good fats)
- 1 graham cracker crust (such as Keebler)
- 1 egg white
Directions See How It's Made
- Crack egg white into crust. Swirl it around so it covers the whole crust.
- To seal, bake at 325 for 5 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Put cocoa, syrup, and oil in a blender and blend till smooth. (If you have a regular store bought blender, do it in two batches as it's quite thick).
- Once crust is cool, pour in the filling.
- Chill in the fridge for a few hours.