1/1 Photo of Chocolate Tapioca Pudding
Carole Reu's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, tapioca, and salt in a saucepan; stir in milk and egg.
- 2Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Add chopped chocolate squares and instant coffee.
- 4Cook, stirring over medium heat, until mixture comes to a full boil and chocolate is blended, about 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- 6Cool for 20 minutes; stir and chill.
- 7Serve with whipped topping if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Tapioca Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.5
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Sodium 102.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g