Recipe by barefootmommawv
Very easy to make. No ice cream machine needed. A crowd pleaser. Smooth and delicious icecream.
- 2 pints heavy cream, chilled
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In a LARGE bowl, beat cream with cocoa until stiff peaks form.
- Stir in chocolate syrup, sweetened condensed milk and cinnamon.
- Pour into a shallow dish or plastic container, cover and freeze 8 hours or until firm.
- *** I leave mine in the same blow i mixed it up inches It takes alittle longer to freeze but it turns out fine. I have even stirred it several times while in the freezing process.