Recipe by cookie_mum
Use this syrup for ice cream, popcorn, set it in the fridge for candy, if you're like my sister pour some on a pickle (she does crazy stuff like that). Adding the milk and vanilla is optional because that makes it into hot chocolate! Check out my snack newsletter here! http://www.geocities.com/mrs_wongfei/cookingpage
Top Review by Boomette
Wonderful recipe. I had a drink that needed chocolate syrup and this recipe was perfect for it. I used only the cacao powder, sugar and water. Nothing else. Great texture and taste. Thanks cookie_mum :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game
- 59.14 ml cocoa
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 0.25 ml salt
- 78.07 ml water
- 946.36 ml milk (optional)
- 3.69 ml vanilla (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cocoa, salt and sugar well in a medium sauce pan.
- Stir in water and stir on medium until it begins to boil.
- Let the mix boil for 2 minutes, even if it begins to look like it'll explode.
- If your making hot cocoa add in the milk now with vanilla. Or let cool before pouring onto any snack. Besure to save any leftovers in a small jar or bottle.