Recipe by looneytunesfan
Mocha shakes make a delightful change. Use coffee ice-cream instead of the vanilla and garnish with instant coffee.
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 cups milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate fudge topping, divided
- 4 maraschino cherries, with stems
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ice-cream, milk and vanilla in a blender. Process until thick and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Divide fudge syrup among parfait glasses, covering the bottom and drizzling syrup in a spiral pattern around inside of each glass.
- Pour equal amounts of ice-cream mixture into each glass.
- Swirl some chocolate fudge syrup over each serving. Place 1 cherry on top of each milkshake.