My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Grease a 10" tube pan.
- 2Beat sugar and butter until blended; then increase speed to high and beat until light and fluffy.
- 3Add flour and remaining ingredients EXCEPT cocoa. Beat at low speed until well mixed, scraping bowl often; then increase to high and beat 4 minutes longer, scraping bowl as needed.
- 4Scoop out 2 1/2 cups of batter into a small bowl. Whisk in cocoa powder.
- 5Alternately spoon vanilla and chocolate batters into prepared tube pan. Using a knife, cut and twist through batter to create a marble effect.
- 6Bake 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Then run a spatula or knife around the pan to loosen the cake. Remove cake and cook on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Swirl Marble Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.2
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 114.0 mg
- Sodium 237.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 7.0 g