Recipe by Juenessa
Recipe courtesy of Lynne Bargar in the September/October 2007 issue of Simple and Delicious Magazine.
Top Review by ColCadsMom
When I saw this in Simple and Delicious, I knew I had to try it. When I found it posted on here, I knew I had to rate it! This is SOOOO easy to make, and looks so impressive! It was easy to serve after it chilled for a few hours too. My entire family LOVED it! I will absolutely make it again!
- 1 (13 ounce) package chocolate swiss rolls
- 2 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each cake roll into eight slices; set aside any chocolate coating that separates from rolls for garnish.
- Line a 9-inch springform pan with cake slices so that the swirl of cream and chocolate is on it's side and can be seen when you take the springform pan off, completely covering the bottom and sides.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Pour over cake.
- Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with any reserved chocolate coating.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- **Cook time does not include refrigeration time of two hours.