1/1 Photo of Chocolate Swirl Delight
Recipe courtesy of Lynne Bargar in the September/October 2007 issue of Simple and Delicious Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each cake roll into eight slices; set aside any chocolate coating that separates from rolls for garnish.
- 2Line a 9-inch springform pan with cake slices so that the swirl of cream and chocolate is on it's side and can be seen when you take the springform pan off, completely covering the bottom and sides.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes.
- 4Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- 5Pour over cake.
- 6Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with any reserved chocolate coating.
- 7Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- 8**Cook time does not include refrigeration time of two hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Swirl Delight
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 107.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate swiss rolls