Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is such a fun and easy recipe and the outcome is always a group of extremely happy people! If you enjoy baking cookies, you will love these. Not only are they a peanut butter and chocolate lovers dream, but they are a twist on the traditional drop cookie. You can experiment with other candies, but the mini peanut butter cups work the best!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- reeses miniature peanut butter cup (unwrapped)
- Cream butter, peanut butter & sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add your dry ingredients.
- Mix until blended.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place in ungreased mini muffin pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until top dents inches.
- Take out of oven, leave in pans and press a peanut butter cup in the center of each.
- Let cool in pan 4-5 minutes.I let them cool even longer to make sure they keep their cup-shape.
- Remove and let finish cooling on rack or wax paper.
- When removing from pans, use a small butter knife to pop out cookies.
- The chocolate will melt slightly, but will keep in place by the surrounding cookie.