1/1 Photo of Chocolate Surprise Cupcakes
We made this frequently when the kids were young. Everyone enjoyed it - kids and adults.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix flour, 2 C sugar, cocoa, teaspoon of salt and baking soda together.
- 3Add oil, water, vinegar and vanilla.
- 4Fill cupcake papers 2/3 full with mixture.
- 5Mix together until fluffy the cream cheese, egg, 1/3 C sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- 6Add chocolate chips to cream cheese mixture.
- 7Drop 1 heaping teaspoon on the top of each cupcake.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes.
- 9Frost when cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Surprise Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.3
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 522.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 47.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g