1/1 Photo of Chocolate Super Flax Cupcakes
I wanted to get more flax seeds in my diet so I came up with these super chocolately cupcakes that have a ton of flax seeds in them. Plus they taste just like a boxed cake mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together first 7 ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- 2Add in remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- 3Spray some cupcake liners with nonstick cooking spray and immediately spoon in the batter. Don't let it sit for too long otherwise it can get really thick.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool and enjoy.
- 5Note: Makes 6 cupcakes. Each cupcake has 4 teaspoons of ground flaxseed, about 2.13g of Omega 3s, and about 140 calories. If not sweet enough for you, you can add more stevia or sugar or use fruit juice instead of water.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Super Flax Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.1
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 410.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: