Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
My aunt makes an ice cream version of this recipe and I tweaked it to make it lower in calories. It came out great! You'll never miss the fat, I promise.
- 15 reduced-fat oreo cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite, thawed, divided
- 1 cup nonfat milk (cold)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix, and pie filling mix
- 2 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- MIX crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Reserve 1/2 cup whipped topping; refrigerate.
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended.
- Gently stir in remaining whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Mix melted chocolate and condensed milk until well blended. Spoon over pie.
- Cut through chocolate mixture several times with knife for marble effect.
- FREEZE 6 hours or until firm. Remove pie from freezer 15 minute before serving. Top with reserved whipped topping.
pretty yummy! i made it twice and the only complaint i have is that its very "icey" rather than creamy. i tried to cover it the second time when i froze it hoping it wouldnt result the same and i also gave it a rest of 30 minutes before serving. i know someone will come up with good way to add more of a creamy taste without adding too many calories. i also whipped up the cool whip for the top so it stretch it for the whole pie, added sprinkles and a marashino cherry just to make it more "sundae" like.