6 hrs 15 mins
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
My aunt makes an ice cream version of this recipe and I tweaked it to make it lower in calories. It came out great! You'll never miss the fat, I promise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 reduced-fat oreo cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite, thawed, divided
- 1 cup nonfat milk (cold)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix, and pie filling mix
- 2 baker's semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1/3 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1MIX crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- 2Reserve 1/2 cup whipped topping; refrigerate.
- 3POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended.
- 4Gently stir in remaining whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- 5Mix melted chocolate and condensed milk until well blended. Spoon over pie.
- 6Cut through chocolate mixture several times with knife for marble effect.
- 7FREEZE 6 hours or until firm. Remove pie from freezer 15 minute before serving. Top with reserved whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Sundae Pie
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.6
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.9 mg
- Sodium 58.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat oreo cookies
fat-free sweetened condensed milk