Chocolate Stuffed Strawberries
- Remove the stems/leaves from the strawberries and if required, cut a thin slice from the base so that the strawberry sits perfectly on a plate, pointy end up.
- Cut the strawberries almost in half from the pointy tip to the base (don't cut all the way through).
- Cut again in the opposite direction so that the strawberry has four even size wedges joined at the base.
- Beat the cream cheese, milk, creme de cacao and icing sugar at a medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Stir in the chocolate.
- Spoon (or pipe) the mixture into the strawberries, dividing evenly.
- Serve immediately.