1/3 Photos of Chocolate Striped Dream Cookies
This is a very easy recipe, made with the new nestle swired morsels, if you can find them in your area you will not be sorry you made them. Taste wonderful and look incredible on cookie trays. From the Nestle website
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- 2With mixer and large bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4Slowly beat in flour mixture.
- 5Stir in one cup of morsels.
- 6Drop by well rounded teaspoon or cookie scoop onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Top with remaining morsels.
- 8Bake at 325° for 11-13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set, do not overbake.
- 9Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes, remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Striped Dream Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.4
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 110.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g