From the Hershey's website
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 3Stir together flour, sugar and cocoa in large bowl.
- 4Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 5Add egg; mix well.
- 6Set aside 1-1/2 cups mixture.
- 7Press remaining mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- 8Bake 10 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile, in medium microwave-safe bowl, place sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup chocolate chips; stir.
- 10Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred; pour over crust.
- 11Add nuts and remaining chips to reserved crumb mixture. Sprinkle over top.
- 12Bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 13Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 14Cut into 36 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Streusel Bars
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 60.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g