Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My FIL sent me an email with links to about 200 recipes. This one sounds really good. I'm guessing at prep time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and cocoa.
- Cut in the margarine until crumbly (mixture will be dry).
- Reserving 2 cups crumb mixture, press remainder in bottom of 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix well. Pour over prepared crust. Celsius.
- ombine nuts with reserved crumb mixture. Sprinkle evenly over cheese mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Cool and cut into bars.
- Store covered in refrigerator.