Recipe by KrisAnn
This dessert is great on a hot summer day! I found this recipe from a Taste of Home magazine. Chill time is cooking time.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking square
- 2 teaspoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 1/2 cup butter. In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and 1 1/2 up the sides of a greased 9 inch spring form pan; refrigerate.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the whipped topping, sour cream and pudding mix until blended. Spread half of the mixture over the crust. Arrange sliced strawberries over the top. Spread remaining whipped topping mixture on top of the strawberries. In a microwave, melt the chocolate and 2 teaspoons of butter; stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Drizzle over filling. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.