Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Part of my Nasoya Madness series since I got tons of coupons for Nasoya Creations so I could get the tofu packs for almost nothing; and did lots of experiments most of which went well! This one is not really vegan-friendly but sure is delicious. No extra sugar really needed for this one!
- 1 (17 ounce) packagenasoya silken creations tofu, strawberrry flavor
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- 1⁄2 fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder (or chocolate extract for stronger flavor)
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender until the ice is fully crushed.
- Garnish with a strawberry and some chocolate shavings.
Perfect way to start the day.. I added a little bit of Tutti frutti baby food