1/1 Photo of Chocolate Strawberry Tart
1 hr 30 mins
Can be made up to 1 day ahead. Refrigerate loosely covered.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Coat a 9-in. fluted tart pan with removable sides with nonstick spray.
- 2Crust: Break cookies into food processor. Add nuts and sugar; pulse until fine crumbs form. Add egg white; pulse just to blend. Press evenly over bottom and up sides of tart pan. Freeze 10 minutes, or until firm. Cover crust with foil.
- 3Bake 20 minutes; remove foil. Bake 5 minutes more, or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- 4Meanwhile, make Filling: Heat cream and butter over medium heat until butter melts. Remove from heat, add chocolate chips and let stand 2 minutes to melt. Whisk until blended and smooth. Let stand at room temperature about 1 hour until cool but still pourable. Pour into crust. Place strawberries cut sides down on filling. Refrigerate at least 2 hours for filling to set.
- 5To serve: Put tart pan on a small, sturdy bowl; let sides fall down. Gently slide tart off pan bottom onto a serving plate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Strawberry Tart
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.4
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 68.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g