Chocolate Strawberry Streusel Bars
- Beat butter and 1 cup sugar in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Beat in egg. Beat in 2 cups flour. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture in greased and floured 13 X 9 inch baking pan.
- Spread jam evenly over mixture in pan, leaving 1/2 inch border.
- Combine 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl. Cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture is crumbly. Stir in remaining chocolate chips. Sprinkle streusel evenly over preserves.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
- Combine powdered sugar, milk and vanilla in small bowl. Drizzle over bars; let stand until set.