1/1 Photo of Chocolate Strawberry Sandwich Cookies
I took the leftover No - Berry Strawberry Rhubarb Cake from our summer BBQ and beat it with a scoop of plain, non-fat yoghurt, rich cream cheese and milk to make a mock cookie dough. Topped with crushed cookies and baked into two-bite morsels, they made perfect sandwich cookies for my Chocolate Sweet Potato Frosting!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml soft cream cheese
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 9 inch strawberry cake, crumbled (like No - Berry Strawberry Rhubarb Cake)
- 78.07 ml non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 44.37 ml whole milk
- crushed arrowroot or vanilla wafer cookie, for topping
- 133.10 ml chocolate frosting, for filling (like Chocolate Sweet Potato Frosting)
- 1Preheat the oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment.
- 2Beat the cream cheese and vanilla until softened and creamy.
- 3Add the cake, yoghurt and milk, beating well to form a moist "cookie-like" dough.
- 4Scoop 36 small balls of dough and place on the sheets. Flatten slightly with damp fingers and top with cookie crumbs.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes. Cool completely on the sheets.
- 6Sandwich two cookies with 1/2 tbsp of the Sweet Potato Frosting and enjoy!
- 7Store in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Strawberry Sandwich Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 46.6
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 23.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: