1/1 Photo of Chocolate-Strawberry Panini
Adopted Parisian's Note:
An unexpected delight! A good diversion from the usual desserts from The Food Network's "Everyday Italian". Literally a dessert sandwich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- 12 slices poundcake (appx. 1/2 inch thick)
- 6 fresh strawberries, hulled and very thinly sliced
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1Heat a panini grill to medium according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- 2Spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread over 1 side of all of the pound cake slices. Arrange the sliced strawberries over 6 cake slices. Cover with the remaining cake slices, chocolate side down.
- 3Spray panini grill with nonstick spray and grill each panino until the pound cake is crisp and golden and the fillings are warm, about 2 minutes. Cut each panino in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Strawberry Panini
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.3
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 132.6 mg
- Sodium 243.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g