Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
To save calories this works well with Cool Whip also. Served with a chocolate mint stick or a vanilla wafer, it is fit for company.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, grated (I do this in a food processer)
- Drain strawberries (use liquid for other purposes).
- Whip cream with salt until soft peaks form.
- With rubber spatula, gently fold chocolate and strawberries into cream.
- Spoon into wine glasses or desert bowls.