Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate pudding layered with strawberry flavored whipped cream. YUM! Simple and easy for when you need a last minute dessert.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- sliced fresh strawberries (to garnish)
- Beat milk and pudding mix till thick and smooth and set aside.
- Drain strawberries and place berries in a blender.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in strawberry puree.
- Divide half of the chocolate pudding among four dessert dishes.
- Top with half the strawberry mixture.
- Repeat layers and garnish with strawberry slices.
I thought this was just "pretty good" for all the calories involved. If I make it again, I'll try to find a more intensely-chocolate pudding. The strawberry cream portion was superb!
I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds great. I like the idea that laurie had w/the fat free ingredients instead. This will be a winner w/my family.