Recipe by Suzanne S.
This is one of the recipes I had published in Quick Cooking (or it may have been Taste of Home). Anyway, it was featured on the back cover of the magazine and I got calls from people all over the country asking me questions about how to make it!
- 24 chocolate graham crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix, not prepared
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled and sliced
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely chop or crush graham crackers in food processor or with hand.
- Combine cracker crumbs, butter and sugar.
- Press into bottom and up sides of a springform pan or large pie pan.
- Combine cool whip, pudding and sour cream.
- Pour half of filling over crust.
- Layer strawberries on top of filling.
- Pour on remaining filling.
- Melt chocolate and 2 t butter together on high for 1min 30secs in Microwave.
- Drizzle over top of pie.
- Serve or refrigerate.